after my recent sell-out performance at the sussex beacon [lol]
i needed to make a few more cards to replace all the ones sold
the design i used for these cards seemed very popular so why fix it if it aint broke.....
while reading my blog list a couple of days ago i read a really good idea from tammy tutterow to add a topper to a tag where the non embossed part is.
unfortunately i cant find that post, but this is my version [hers is far superior!!]
so thanks to tammy for the idea.
i just purchased some ink dusters from inkylicious and had a bash at colouring with them. i love the blending you can easily achieve, using the summer distress colours.
i used the honeycomb texture fade with the diffuser on the first tag and the bookplate on the second one. the sentiments are also from inkylicious which i embossed.
both tags were edged with aged copper frantage then mounted on a trimmed piece of kraft card [papermania kraftstax] which had some craft mesh and crumpled and inked paperartsy crackly tissue adhered to it.
i finished them off with some frantage powders and glued some glitters and mica flakes to both.
i wish i had more spare time to produce more cards ..... they sell so well and every penny counts! i will try my hardest to make some more, even if i have to re-produce some of the ones i have previously made.
sorry about the appalling photography ... its not my forte.