My papercraft and card making projects

Monday 4 November 2013

gilding flakes again

 
this card is the same design as my last post but I wanted to try use gilding flakes to highlight the flowers.
 
I simply dabbed a little flake and glitter glue on each flower after I cut it out with the heartfelt sun kissed fleur stamp and die, then added gilding flakes to them
 
I also swiped some glue around the edge of my matted layer and gilded that too as well as the diecut shape under my sentiment
 
I have some pearlised paper with a gold sheen which I used for the ornate corners also.
 
gilding flakes are my latest passion!!  ive ordered a couple more from the cosmic shimmer range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony