My papercraft and card making projects

Monday 19 May 2014

daisy birthday

 
sorry I have not blogged in a while
I have had a little break to myself to recharge
 
I have started crafting again with this delightful Sue Wilson design
 
I coloured the daisies with my new spectrum noir pencils - a long time in the waiting but they are lovely.  I added a touch of sparkle to the flower centres too.
 
I recently got hold of the new tool from spellbinders to clear the 'wastage' out of the dies.  I was a little sceptical, but on using it I have to say its frikkin fantastic!!!  so easy to use and extremely effective.
 

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Tony. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tony lovely card,and I know you say Sue,but on this one I see some Tony.
    Big Hugs
    Ita

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony