My papercraft and card making projects

Friday 15 July 2011

keep calm

i had a bit of a day today ......
last night when doing my online banking i discovered i had lost my blimmin wallet!!
after cancelling my card and worrying all night, i went and reported it lost at the police station today and also asked at all the shops i had been in ... no luck.
THEN when i got home this evening i pasted a little sign at the main door of our flats --- just on the off-chance that someone had found it ....
WOULD YOU BELIEVE 10 minutes later a lovely neighbour knocked and delivered my wallet complete with cash!! I had dropped it in the stairway of our flats!!!!!!!

That is what i call luck!!!

To express my gratitude i made them this little offering [they are a bit goth/alternative with a gorgeous baby that wears skull and crossbones already!! love it!] .... oh and i gave them the cash from my wallet as i had resigned myself to losing it anyway!!

2 comments:

  1. That was lucky! Eek! Lovely make :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What nice honest people, I think its a shame that we find this sort of thing an amazing ocurance rather than the norm though..........still, they deserve your lovely card and the cash for more baby stuff.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony