My papercraft and card making projects

Sunday 3 July 2011

Sussex Beacon Garden Party

This weekend was the Annual Sussex Beacon Garden Party to raise funds for the Hospice.
I didn't find out about it until friday so I wizzed together some 6 x 6 cards for them to sell .... they ALL sold in about 15 minutes after I put them out!!

I have discussed with the fund raisers that next year I might be able to take my Vagabond and some inks etc and a stack of stash and set up a 'stall' to make cards on site and to let people have a go at making their own!







Here is a couple of shots from their Garden....





4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, you have been busy. Gorgeous garden too. Well done on selling your cards too for such a worthwhile cause. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards - not surprised they sell so well! Your fundraising idea of setting up your own stall sounds like a great idea too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your fab cards Tony!! gorgeous!! I think you would make a great demonstrator, go for it hun!!Hope you had a sell out

    kazxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tony, Stopped by to see what's going on. Great that you donate your cards to worthy causes. Excellent idea to set up a demo station. It's lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony