My papercraft and card making projects

Friday 2 December 2011

12 tags day 1

12 tags of christmas day 1
this is my version of tim's tag for day 1
i have made mine into greetings cards to use for my charity



i made 3 using different glitters; white, silver and gold.
instead of a tag i am using 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" manila card, which i use a lot as my card base.  I can use the entire embossing folder with that size.   colouring them with iced spruce ink first instead of using coloured card seemed to work out quite well.
i might make the designs as a tag at some point because i like to keep them as technique references!

'ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!'

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tony, your tags are so good, I adore Tim Holtz stuff too and also live in Brighton. Please may I join your followers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up with all your posts....love this xxx

    kazx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Lovely! Love all three glitters!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony