My papercraft and card making projects

Friday 9 December 2011

12 tags day 9

i've been rushing about doing stuff today so only just got these finished!

my version of tim's tag for day 9 -- plus 2 cards!

the background stamp he used is difficult to trace in the uk i think - i have searched on google for it this morning with no luck!  so i used my new ink-its letterpress plate by sizzix called Damask.  when using distress inks on it I found it works better with a layer of versamark before using the DI.
i used a little silver dabber over the black on the candlestick too

this is one of my favourites so far .... very christmassy, simple, elegant and a great technique learned!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tony, as ever, wonderful cards, I love your background stamp. You are a very quick crafter! I've struggled a bit keeping up with making one a day! Your work really is fabulous - I've seen the real thing now in the Sussex Beacon, WOW!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony