My papercraft and card making projects

Saturday 6 October 2012

sorry for absence



hi everyone
sorry i have not blogged recently .... the real world has its grip on me sometimes!
 
since my last blog i have visited ally pally craft show and had a brilliant day!!
meeting sam poole and julia watts and the gorgeous hels sheridan was fabulous, but my excitement knew no bounds when i got to meet my idol SUE WILSON!!!
she is even nicer and sweeter in real life!!
she was so complimentary about my cards!! thank you sue.  for everything.
 
so following on i came back re-energised and determined to make more cards for my charity THE SUSSEX BEACON.
this week i managed to deliver almost 50 cards to them to sell, and they were particularly delighted with my 'sue wilson designs'
so now my shelves are bare and i need to restock!!  so i have made a few more cards this week after a little break.
here are 2 cards of the same design from SUE which she recently made on create and craft.  i used my gilding flakes instead of gold leaf.  they are both 6inch square, so slightly smaller than usual.  i left the flower embellishment off one of them for variation.
these are among my most favourite so far - i love these colours and gilding flakes, and the majestic squares spellbinders die is just beautiful!!

1 comment:

  1. missed you!!! Wondered where you had got to... 50 card, blinking blimey!!! Go YOU! Gorgeous cards as ever Tony... mwah x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony