My papercraft and card making projects

Saturday 14 May 2011

BRIGHTON ARTISTS OPEN HOUSES EXHIBITIONS part 1

Today I went with some friends on a tour of just a few of the many talented and amazing artists exhibitions that hold a very unique exhibition in Brighton every year.  The artists themselves open their houses, often teamed with fellow artists, and they showcase their work. 
I have to say I was totally amazed at what I saw today.
I took lots of random photographs wherever I could [some houses I didnt take any because the situation didnt feel proper, if you understand] and here they are.


















Also some of the houses we went into were just jaw-droppingly fabulous themselves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony