My papercraft and card making projects

Saturday 7 May 2011

dance in the rain

I have been too long without making anything again!!

I have a passion for kraft cardstock and was delighted to find that Papermania have just released 8 inch square cards and envelopes in packs!! [8 inch square envelopes are very difficult to find and impossible to find in kraft!!] Also they have released a 12 x 12 range of 'ledger' print cardstock which is quite lovely!

So I bashed this out this evening during Britains Got Talent!! ;o)



I seem to have 3 Umbrella Man stamps in different sizes!!  plus the new alterations die.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tony

    This is FAB!! love how you have used the stamps with the die.....very clever! I looked myself at those 12x12 papers......they are rather yummy, may have to buy some too!
    Great work Tony....I am gutted thoough as you just reminded me that I missed BGT Oh Heck!!

    Hugs
    Kazxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ledger paper Tony, think I need so e of that and I agree kraft card is fabulous as is your card, great dimension. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this...and Kraft card too!!! Much better use of time than watching Britain's got Talent!! We need a Britain's got Crafting Talent!! LOL!!! x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony