My papercraft and card making projects

Friday 27 February 2015

I'm back with Best Wishes!

 
This is my version of a Sue Wilson design which she demonstrates as a video on Creative Expressions YouTube channel.
 
Ohh MYY!!  These new dies in Sue's collection are just incredible!!
This card uses both of her new weaving dies, which are such a clever idea and great fun to do.
 
There is also the new banner die for sentiments which is perfect, the swirls accent and the new camellia flower, all framed with the exceptional majestic square. 
I was so delighted to win one of Sue's draws and get one of the majestic die sets!!!
 
***
 
I want to thank Sue Wilson again for personally confirming to me that she is totally happy with me, or anyone, replicating her designs which she has also stated recently on her tv appearances.
Thank you Sue -- your support for me and my charity is just wonderful.  You have helped me raise £thousands with the sale of my cards in my chosen charity's shop.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony